LTE-M / NB-IoT
Wireless hydrogen sulfide (H2S) logger
Efento LTE-M / NB-IoT wireless hydrogen sulfide (H2S) logger measures gas concentration and transmit its values over a cellular network (Narrowband IoT or LTE-M). On top of the gas concentration, the logger also measures temperature and humidity. Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento LTE -M / NB-IoT gas sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Range: 0-100 ppm
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- The device sends the data over cellular networks (NB-IoT and LTE-M) to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $179 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- LTE-M / NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide