LTE-M / NB-IoT
Wireless atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity logger
Wireless temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure loggers are used for indoor measurements, among others in warehouses, hospitals, museums or airports.
Efento sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT and LTE-M) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT / LTE-M sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 hPa, absolute accuracy +/- 3 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, relative +/- 0.12 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, p = 800 - 900 hPa
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- The device sends the data over cellular networks (NB-IoT and LTE-M) to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Integration of Efento sensors with TMS
Żabka Poland is the owner of the largest chain of convenience stores in Poland branded Żabka. In total, Żabka Poland has over 5 200 branches around the country.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $179 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- LTE-M / NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide