Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless ozone (O3) logger
Wireless ozone (O3) logger measures and transmit gas concentration over Bluetooth Low Energy. In addition to gas concentration, the sensor also measures temperature and humidity. You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system for objects which need supervision such as smart cities, public buildings, workshops, assembly halls, industrial companies, etc.
- Range: 0-4 ppm (4 000 ppb)
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $197 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- Efento Gateway
- Bluetooth Low Energy temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide