Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless pulse counter - water
Efento pulse counter is used to remotely monitor water flow through a water meter in order to control the water consumption and related expenses. You can connect it to any water meter equipped with Standard output (SO) or pulse generator. The solution is dedicated for dispersed facilities, in which control of the water consumption is impossible or expensive. Analysis of meter’s data allows you to decrease water bills and quickly detect anomalies and minimize the effects of flooding. The sensor can simultaneously work with up to three water meters. By default, each counted pulse represents one liter of flowing water (l). Data is presented in the form of water flow (in liters per minute) or in the form of water consumption over a selected period of time (in m³).
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Pulse counter simultaneously works with up to 3 device with a standard output (SO)
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
Quick and easy implementation
Monitoring system without subscription fees.
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $197 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- Efento Gateway
- Bluetooth Low Energy temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide