Wireless differential pressure logger
Wireless differential pressure loggers are used to measure the pressure difference between two rooms. They are used in production halls, hospitals or in the clean rooms. Sensor is equipped with two tubes.
NB-IoT pressure difference loggers are used for remote temperature monitoring, in places where constant supervision is required, such as hospitals, plants producing pharmaceuticals or electronics.
Efento NB-IoT loggers transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory.
- Pressure: +/- 500 Pa, accuracy: <1 Pa
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide