Wireless soil moisture and temperature logger
Wireless soil moisture logger is used to measure the amount of water in the soil. The sensor measures soil moisture levels and notifies of a sharp decrease or increase in the amount of water in the soil. The devices are powered by a battery that ensures their maintenance-free operation for a period of at least ten years. The device comes in IP67 enclosure that protests it against the damage caused by water and dust. The logger is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory.
- Measurement range: 0 - 200 Centibar (kPa)
- Temperature: -55 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to -125°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.