Wireless water rope logger
Wireless water rope sensors are used in places where uncontrolled leakage can cause large damage, e.g. in archives, museums, server rooms, warehouses, laboratories. They are ideal for monitoring leakage from heating devices, air conditioning systems, dishwashers, washing machines, pumps and refrigerators or freezers. The sensors are equipped with a detection cable that allows you to designate a zone monitored for leakage.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Detects the presence of a conductive liquid at any point along the entire length of the probe
- Sensor sends the information to the cloud as soon as it detects water leakage
- Probe length: 3m (different lengths available on request)
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Monitoring of Physical Conditions in Warehouse and production halls
Appropriate climatic conditions for storing products must be maintained in warehouses. Implementation of the Efento wireless monitoring system has allowed for constant supervision over the conditions in buildings and industrial halls.
Implementation of the Efento Cloud temperature monitoring system
In accordance with applicable regulations, hospitals require constant monitoring of parameters such as temperature in medical refrigerators.
Using the Efento solution allows to inform hospital staff via SMS or email in the event of an emergency (e.g. sudden increase or decrease in temperature in a vaccine fridge).
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide