Motion / occupancy sensor
Motion sensor detects movements based on a PIR sensor. Depending on the configuration, the sensors can be used to detect any movements (e.g. unauthorised access to restricted areas) or monitor room occupancy (conference rooms, shared spaces, etc.). Based on this data, users can get insights on office spaces utilisation.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- PIR sensor with 40°×105° field of view detects movements of human size objects in the distance of 0-12 meters from the device
- User can configure the device to detect every single movement or set the number of movements in a time period required to detect the room occupancy
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
Quick and easy implementation
How does it work?
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature monitoring system
At the laboratory, sensors measure temperature and humidity in the rooms and of the devices. Measurement data is sent via the mobile network to the cloud, where managers can access it and can analyse it thoroughly.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide