Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless open / close logger
Wireless open / close sensor monitor, log in their memory and transmit over Bluetooth Low Energy events of door opening and closing. The sensor is equipped with a magnetic sensor which can be plastic or metal.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system for objects which need supervision such as medical refrigerators, warehouse doors, or windows.
- Sensor detects open / close events
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Integration of Efento sensors with TMS
Żabka Poland is the owner of the largest chain of convenience stores in Poland branded Żabka. In total, Żabka Poland has over 5 200 branches around the country.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $197 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- Efento Gateway
- Bluetooth Low Energy temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide