Wireless temperature and humidity logger with external temperature probe
The wireless temperature and humidity logger is equipped with an internal temperature and humidity sensor and external, waterproof temperature probe used to measure the temperature in the points where the logger cannot be placed directly. The probe is available in two variants: standard or intended for contact with food, in the form of a sharpened skewer.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Temperature: -55 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to -125°C
- Humidity: 0 to 99% RH, accuracy up to 4% in the range of 0 to 80%
- Sensor is equipped with 1 m long external probe
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
St. Mary’s Church in Lübeck – NB-IoT based temperature and humidity monitoring system
The consultants commissioned with the project had to select suitable temperature and humidity loggers to monitor the temperature of the stained glass surface as well as the temperature and humidity of the indoor environment.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide