Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless logger of atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity
Wireless temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure loggers are used for indoor measurements, among others in warehouses, hospitals, museums or airports.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the -20°C to +70°C range and 0.5°C in the -35°C to -20°C range
- Humidity: 0 to 99% RH, accuracy up to 4% in the range of 0 to 80%
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 hPa, absolute accuracy +/- 3 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, relative +/- 0.12 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, p = 800 - 900 hPa
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Implementation of the Efento Cloud temperature monitoring system in hospital
Drugs and vaccines should be stored in refrigerators, which are subject to temperature monitoring with alerts warning of deviations from the storage conditions.
Implementation of the Efento Inspector temperature monitoring system in University hospital
In accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), all vaccines should be transported and stored in stable temperature conditions between +2°C and +8°C. Installing Efento temperature monitoring system in refrigerators allows remote control and supervision of vaccines.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $197 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- Efento Gateway
- Bluetooth Low Energy temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide