Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless soil moisture logger in an IP67 cover
Wireless soil moisture logger is used to measure the amount of water in the soil. The sensor work with the Efento Logger application and allow, among others registering moisture levels, notifications of a sharp decrease or increase in the amount of water in the soil, and generating automatic reports. The devices are powered by a battery that ensures their maintenance-free operation for a period of at least two years. Sensors communicate with smartphones using Bluetooth Low Energy technology. The maximum range of the sensor is approx. 100 m in an open space. The sensors record 60,000 measurements in their memory. The recorder is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m. The temperature probe is used to correct the results depending on the soil temperature. It should be placed near the soil moisture probe (0.1 – 1m) – at the same depth.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory.
- Measurement range: 0 - 200 Centibar (kPa)
- Temperature: -55 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to -125°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.