Wireless carbon dioxide (CO2) logger
Efento NB-IoT wireless carbon dioxide (CO2) logger measures gas concentration and transmit its values over a cellular network (Narrowband IoT). On top of the gas concentration, the logger also measures temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT CO2 sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- CO2: 400 ppm – 5000 ppm, accuracy ±(40 ppm + 5 % of reading)
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Pressure: 300 to 1100 hPa, absolute accuracy +/- 3 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, relative +/- 0.12 hPa at 0 to + 65°C, p = 800 - 900 hPa
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide