Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless pipe pressure logger
Pipe pressure sensors can be used to monitor the pressure of liquids or gases in the pipes / tanks. They are ideal for monitoring and preventing leakages from water pipes or any other pipe-based systems. The second popular use case of pressure sensors is monitoring of tank level based on the liquid’s pressure.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Sensor measures pressure in the range 0-7 bar (0-101 PSI, 0-700 kPa). Other ranges available on request.
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature monitoring system
At the laboratory, sensors measure temperature and humidity in the rooms and of the devices. Measurement data is sent via the mobile network to the cloud, where managers can access it and can analyse it thoroughly.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide