Bluetooth Low Energy
Wireless high temperature logger
Efento wireless high temperature sensors are designed to monitor the operation of devices requiring constant high temperatures, e.g. bakery ovens, industrial drying ovens. The loggers are equipped with a 1m probe with a Pt1000 sensor, which can be safely placed in a place with high temperature.
- Temperature: -70 to +450°C, accuracy: up to 0.3°C in 0°C and 1.8°C in +300°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Implementation of the Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system at the DØNN ÆRLIG
Temperature and humidity monitoring during preparation and storage of food products.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $197 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- Efento Gateway
- Bluetooth Low Energy temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide