Efento sensors have recently been integrated withThingsBoard IoT Platform. Thanks to this integration, from now users of ThingsBoard will be able to easily and quickly add their Efento NB-IoT sensors to their ThingsBoard instance.
To learn more about the integration and how to connect an Efento sensor to your ThingsBoard instance check out our tutorial.
ThingsBoard – Open-source IoT Platform
ThingsBoard is an open-source IoT platform for data collection, processing, visualization, and device management. Among many features it enable users to:
- provision, monitor and control IoT entities
- collect, store and visualize data
- define relations between devices, assets, customers, etc.
- visualize data and share dashboards with others users
- raise alarms on incoming events, attribute updates, device inactivity and user actions
ThingsBoard is available as a cloud hosted product or users can set it on their own servers.
To learn more about ThingsBorad, visit the platform’s website.
Efento NB-IoT / LTE-M sensors were developed from ground up to meet customers’ needs. Sensors measure over 20 physical and chemical values and seamlessly send the data over NB-IoT and/or LTE-M networks to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform. On top of that, they are equipped with all software and hardware features a modern IoT device needs.