Wireless vineyard monitoring set - Bluetooth Low Energy
Efento vineyard monitoring set, allows to precisely determine the conditions of vegetation of the vines.
Thanks to the measurement and analysis in the mobile application compatible with wireless loggers, user can quickly and conveniently determine such parameters as:
- SAT and GDDC together with the number of active days,
- length of the growing season,
- Huglin index,
- index of cool nights
The advantage of using Efento wireless sensors and the Efento Logger application is the ability to determine the parameters important for viticulture exactly where you plan to plant the crop. Often, the terrain and specificity of the terrain, type of buildings or type of nearby vegetation can have a significant impact on the temperature distribution in a given place. Not every strain will grow properly in given conditions, so when establishing or running a vineyard it is worth checking whether the conditions in this place will be appropriate for the selected strain.
- Temperature: -55 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to -125°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 60,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Integration of Efento sensors with TMS
Żabka Poland is the owner of the largest chain of convenience stores in Poland branded Żabka. In total, Żabka Poland has over 5 200 branches around the country.