4-20 mA / 0-10 V sensor interface
Efento 4-20 mA / 0-10 V sensor interface allows users to connect any type of analog sensor. Device can be equipped with up to four analog interfaces (2 x 4-20 mA and 2 x 0-10 V). Sensors can be powered either from the device’s battery or by an external power source. Data from the analog sensors is presented as current (4-20 mA) or voltage (0-10 V).
Efento NB-IoT devices transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Devices are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento devices can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- User configurable alarm thresholds. If any of the thresholds is exceeded, sensor will send the data to the platform immediately
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
Implementation of Efento Cloud temperature and humidity monitoring system
Hospital pharmacy uses Efento Cloud for monitoring temperature and humidity in refrigerators and rooms where medical products are stored.
Archives of the Jagiellonian University
The Archives of the Jagiellonian University are one of the oldest and largest university archives in the world. Efento loggers measure temperature and humidity, ensuring control over the proper storage conditions of exhibits.
Integration of Efento sensors with TMS
Żabka Poland is the owner of the largest chain of convenience stores in Poland branded Żabka. In total, Żabka Poland has over 5 200 branches around the country.
NOT SURE YET?
Order a starter kit - $165 only
The offer is dedicated to companies only.
Check it yourself. The starter kit includes all you need to test Efento wireless sensors and Efento Cloud platform:
- NB-IoT temperature and humidity sensor
- Efento Cloud access
- Free shipping worldwide